Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit a web page. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when you return to it at a later time. Some cookies are necessary for the site to function properly. Other cookies are advantageous to the visitor: they store the user name in the same secure way as, for example, the language settings. The purpose of cookies is to prevent you from having to enter the same information each time you visit a website.
Processing of cookie data based on consent
How can I deactivate cookies?
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard.
- Select "Menu" and then "Tools" in your toolbar.
- Select the "Privacy & Security" tab.
- For "Firefox will, select:" "Use custom settings for history".
- Deselect "Accept Cookies" and save your settings.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the "Tools" button and then click "Internet Options".
- Click the "Privacy" tab.
- In the "Cookies" tab you can remove the marker and save your settings.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select "Settings".
- Click on "Show advanced settings".
- In the "Cookies" section, you can disable cookies and save your settings.
- Open Safari.
- Select "Settings" in the function list (grey gear icon in the upper right corner) and click on "Privacy".
- Under "Accept Cookies", you can specify whether and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. Click on Help (?) for more information.
- If you would like to learn more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies".
For more information, please also read our Privacy Statement.