Use our convenient scientific calculator with all relevant functions such as sine, cosine, tangent, logarithm and root. It's free of charge and easy to use.
Basic functions of the scientific calculator
- Arc sine, arc cosine, arc tangent, exponential calculations, power calculation
- Inverse sine function, inverse cosine function, inverse tangent function, logarithm, natural logarithm to base e
- Sine, cosine, tangent, Pi (π) e-function
- Root, square function, fraction, Euler's number, factorial
- Compounding, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication
How does the memory function of the calculator work?
Our calculator has four memory keys with the letters M for 'Memory'. If, for example, you have to add the value of 9.743 to different numbers again and again, you will appreciate the memory function. Enter the number 9.743 and press the 'MS' key. The number is now stored in the temporary memory. If you now want to calculate 10 + 9.743, for example, type 10 + MR and you will get the result, which is 19.743. The 'MR' key here stands for 'Memory Recall', i.e. reading out the memory.
If you want to add a value to the value in the memory, enter this value and then use the 'M+' key. The current value is added to the value in the memory. The 'M-' key works in the same way by subtracting the value from the memory.
The numbers remain in the memory as long as the calculator is active. If you want to clear the memory, simply use the 'MC' key. The meaning should be self-explanatory with 'Memory Clear'.
- MS = Memory Store = Stores the current value in the memory
- MR = Memory Recall = Retrieves the stored value and inserts it into the current calculation
- M+ = Memory Add = Adds the current value to the memory
- M− = Memory Sub = Subtracts the current value from the memory
- MC = Memory Clear = Clears the memory
More online calculators
As source for the information in the 'Online Calculator' category, we have used in particular:
Last update on February 20, 2023
The pages of the 'Online Calculator' category were last editorially reviewed by Michael Mühl on February 20, 2023. They all correspond to the current status.
Previous changes on October 26, 2022
- 25.10.2022: Publication of the Online Calculator and the Scientific Calculator.
- Editorial revision of all texts in this category