Converters 2024 - Use our 18 calculators
In the category of Converters, Calconi offers helpful tools in many different areas. The goal is almost always to convert a value in a certain unit into another, sometimes international unit of measurement. The conversion is made easy with our calculators. All converters are, of course, free of charge.
Select a calculator from the section 'Converters'
Learn about 18 calculators from the section 'Converters'
- Our area converter allows you to convert all common international area units. After entering the corresponding area, you can simply convert the corresponding value into any other unit. The most popular conversions are certainly hectare to square metre, square kilometre to square mile, square metre to square centimetre or square inch to square centimetre.
- Here everything revolves around the circle: definitions, formulas and calculations for the radius, the diameter, the circumference and the area of the circle with different size units and much more round off the topic. With the help of the circle calculation calculator, you can calculate the most important circle properties, i.e. radius, diameter, circumference and area of a circle.
Convert Shoe Sizes from the category Sizes of ShoeIn the Shoe Sizes theme world, you can find out everything about the different shoe size systems. The "German", "Italian" or "French" EU size system, the UK system, the US system and the Mondopoint system are explained in detail and their conversions are described as well. With the Shoe Size Converter according to ISO, you can easily convert the sizes for women's, men's and children's sizes as well as the foot length in inches and centimetres. All shoe-size calculations carried out according to ISO are clearly derived step-by-step.
- You can calculate any amount of money with the foreign exchange calculator using current rates of many foreign currencies. The Euro reference rates of the European Central Bank (ECB) are stored, which are updated and published every bank working day at 3 pm. They are based on the coordination procedure between the central banks in Europe and worldwide, which takes place regularly at 2:15 pm.
- How do you calculate the volume of a cylinder? What is the lateral surface area of a cylinder and how do you calculate it? What is the total surface area of a cylinder? We present everything you need to know about "cylinders" here. After entering any two values, the cylinder calculator calculates the values of all other cylinder properties. Numerous examples for calculating the cylinder height, volume, surface area and many more clearly derive the individual calculations.
- What is a fraction? What are numerator and denominator? Why are there real and improper fractions? What are mixed fractions? How do you add fractions? How do you multiply or divide fractions? You can find the answers to these questions and many examples of fractions in the fractions topic.
- Our length converter allows the conversion of all common international length units. After entering the appropriate length, you can simply convert the corresponding value to any other unit of your choice. The most popular conversions are certainly kilometer to mile, inch to centimeter or foot to centimeter.
- The simple version of our calculator offers a simple online calculator. The scientific calculator offers all common calculation methods.
- Percentage calculator for all types of percentage calculation. Percentage calculation based on typical questions. In addition to the usual proportional percentage calculation, it is also possible to calculate the percentage increase or decrease of the basic value using the percentage value and percentage. In the info text of the percentage calculator, the calculation path to the result of the percentage calculation is derived in detail and the corresponding percentage formula is displayed.
- The calculator 'Calculate Roman Date' converts any date into Roman numerals. The day, month and year of a date are translated step by step into individual Roman numerals and then reassembled into a date in Roman numerals.
- In the section 'Roman Numerals' you will find all the information about Roman numerals. Above all, the rules for Roman numerals, as they are taught in mathematics lessons today, are comprehensively described here. Other historical rules and descriptions round off the section. With the help of the Roman numeral converter, you can convert any Roman numeral into a decimal number. You can also translate any decimal number into a Roman number the other way round.
- Our speed converter allows the conversion of the common international speeds. After entering the appropriate speed, you can simply convert this value to any other unit. The most popular conversions are certainly km/h to mph, i.e. mile per hour or the conversion from km/h to m/s.
- Our temperature converter allows you to convert all common international temperatures. After entering the corresponding temperature, you can simply convert the corresponding value into any other temperature unit. The most popular temperature conversions are certainly Celsius to Fahrenheit, Kelvin to Fahrenheit or Celsius to Kelvin.
- Our time converter allows you to convert all common international time units. After inputting the corresponding unit of time, you can simply convert the corresponding value into any other unit. The most popular conversions are certainly hour to second, second to day and minutes to seconds.
- Everything about the triangle and its calculation: definitions, formulas and calculations for the area, side lengths, perimeter, angles and heights of the triangle. The triangle calculator calculates all these properties using just a few necessary specifications. All values of the calculated triangle and the triangle thus constructed are displayed in the result of the triangle calculator.
- With the Volt Watt Ampere Converter you can convert the electrical voltage volts, the current amperes and the electrical power watts into the other two. The result is calculated using the formula for electrical power and the calculation is derived in detail. In addition to the basic units of volts, amperes or watts, the result also contains the corresponding multiples and fractions, such as microwatts, milliwatts, kilowatts and megawatts.
- Our volume converter allows you to convert common international volumes, i.e. room measurements. After entering the corresponding volume (room measure), you can convert this value into any other unit. The most popular conversions are certainly gallon to litre, barrel to cubic metre or also the conversion from pint to litre.
- Our weight converter enables the conversion of all common international units of weight. After entering the corresponding weight, you can simply convert the corresponding value into any other unit. The most popular conversions are certainly pound to kilogram, ounce to gram or grain to milligram.