The exchange rate calculator displays the euro exchange rates of the European Central Bank (ECB), which are updated and published at 3 p.m. (GMT) on every business day. These rates are based on the regular reconciliation procedure between central banks in Europe and worldwide at 1:15 p.m. (GMT). Using the foreign exchange calculator, you can convert any amount of money using the current exchange rates of many different currencies.
More information on foreign exchange and the foreign exchange converter
- User guide for converting foreign currencies
- Current currency table based on ECB's euro reference rates
- General information on the exchange rate
- Price and Quantity Quotation
- Upgrading und downgrading of the exchange rate
- Exchange rates are based on different quotations
- Quotations for the Euro reference rate of the ECB
What other readers have also read
More online calculators
As source for the information in the "Exchange rates" category, we have used in particular:
Last update on September 30, 2022
The pages of the "Exchange rates" category were last editorially reviewed by Stefan Banse on September 30, 2022. They all correspond to the current status.
Previous changes on October 25, 2021
- September 30, 2022: Daily update of exchange rates in the currency converter.
- Editorial revision of all texts in this category